Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza, Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis & Lunch
Immerse yourself in ancient history and marvel at the mesmerizing pyramids of Saqqara and Memphis. Join the glory and outstanding achievements of the greatest civilization on Earth.
Highlights Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis & Lunch:
- Visit the amazing world-famous pyramids of Egypt
- Learn all about Ancient Egypt from an experienced guide
- Admire the architectural prowess of the ancient Egyptians
- Photograph the pyramid of Cheops and the Sphinx
Full Description Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis & Lunch:
First, your guide will pick you up from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza. Continue south and visit the Zoser Step Pyramid, Egypt’s oldest colossal stone building in existence. Admire the architectural prowess of the ancient Egyptians.
Then, continue your tour and visit Memphis, the first capital of Egypt after the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt.
After, have lunch at a local restaurant, and then head to the famous pyramids of Cheops, Khafre, and Mikerin. You will then head towards the Great Sphinx, a statue of the mythical creature of the Sphinx with the head of a pharaoh and the body of a lion. Explore the Temple of the Valley, a burial complex that includes a memorial temple and the pyramids of Khafre.
During the tour, you will have free time for shopping, when you can enjoy shopping on your own by discussing the price directly with the sellers.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or accommodation in Cairo.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Pickup or drop-off from Al Nasr City, Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Mirage City, Al Reab, Madinati, New Cairo, New Capital Hotels, 6 October city
- Lunch at a local restaurant (optional)
- Entrance fees (optional)
- Entrance ticket to the Great Pyramid (can be ordered as an add-on)
- Drinks at lunch
- Drinks at lunch
- Tipping (optional)