Cairo: Pyramids, Egyptian Museum Visit & Dinner Cruise
Take in the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Relax and then cruise along the Nile River for delicious food and entertainment.
Highlights Pyramids, Museum Visit & Dinner Cruise:
- Discover the main landmarks of Egypt, including the Sphinx and the Pyramids
- Learn more about the incredible history at the Egyptian Museum
- Enjoy views of the Nile River during a spectacular dinner
Full Description Pyramids, Museum Visit & Dinner Cruise:
First, your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel at 8 am, followed by a tour with a visit to the pyramids of Cheops, Khafre, and Mikerin. Next, proceed to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Khafre. The tour also includes a visit to the Temple of the Valley, which belongs to the Pyramid of Khafre.
Then, continue with a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which features exhibits from the Pharaonic period. Meanwhile, the museum houses a rare 5,000-year-old art collection.
During the tour, take a photo of your historical tour and an unforgettable Nile cruise.
Afterward, return to your hotel at around 4:00 pm to get some rest, shower, and get ready for the night ahead. At 6:00 pm, you will be picked up from your hotel and head to the pier to begin your 2-hour Nile cruise. Enjoy a night on the Nile while seeing the sights of Cairo. In the meantime, you will also enjoy a delicious dinner onboard while watching belly dancing and folklore shows.
At the end of this memorable dinner, you will receive a transfer at 22:30 pm where your tour ends.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kario
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned
- Bottled water in the car during the tour
- Shopping tour in Cairo
- All taxes and service charges
- Any additional services not mentioned in the itinerary